Mount Hood Skiing and Snowboarding
Mount Hood is home to not only the oldest ski area in the Pacific Northwest (Summit Ski Area), but it also boasts the longest ski season in the country thanks to the perennial Palmer Snowfield that lingers long above Timberline Lodge.
- Timberline Lodge
- Mt. Hood Meadows Ski and Snowboard Resort
- Summit Ski Area
- Mt. Hood Skibowl
- Cooper Spur Mountain Resort
There is more to downhill skiing on and around, Mount Hood, of course. There are lots of backcountry and cross-country options as well.
- White River
- Twin Lakes
- Bennett Pass
- Trillium Lake
- Teacup Lake (Teacup Nordic)
- Barlow Road
- TIlly Jane (good for snow shoeing too)
- The Nordic Center at Mt. Hood Meadows